sexta-feira, 24 de junho de 2016



Why stubborn horizon does not hide? 
And instead lie down
knowing that all eyes want to achieve.

While sleeping as line, 
border between the all water and all air,
spreads in every directions and gives form to the space, 
even the vacuum gets his name.

How many feet are lost for the pleasure of serving as a measure?

I inglorious, though even without island in sight, I dive.

Neither monster nor mermaid,
then what comes is water:
that takes care of the reliefs,
that knows the best way,
that satisfies all.

Without ever having you completely you never rejected me.
And if, exhausted from seeking for you, one of your parts takes all my air as soon as I lift my head the other party return to me.

Among the nine muses, are you the most clement, Erato.
Listen to me, please, before I drown:

- Collect the bottle into the sea any word to serve as a witness:
if I sighted was a mirage;
I could never reach,
but until now I've been swimming.


            Imagem: Colton Haynes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário